Assoc Prof, MD, PhD Christina H. Ruhlmann Dept. of Oncology, Odense University Hospital
Projektet i tal
OPEN undersøgelse/kliniske data
Forventet # af deltagere
Inkluderet antal deltagere
Forventede deltagere med prøver
Inkluderede deltagere med prøver
ICiTox Data- og Biobank
The purpose of the ICiTox Data- and Biobank is to create a unique platform of data and human biological material (HBM) from patients treated with ICI. HBM samples are obtained before ICI treatment, on ICI treatment and by treatment termination. Patients developing irAEs can be recruited in separate research protocols evaluating the particular irAE.
The aims of the data- and biobank is
1. To establish a biobank for future research of systematically collected HBMs from subjects treated with ICI
2. To improve current understanding of pathogenetic mechanisms leading to irAEs, management and treatment of irAEs by research performed on HBM
3. To determine the T cell profile, changes in T cell activation and targeting in individuals developing irAE during ICI treatment.
4. To identify prognostic T cell profiles for development of irAEs in the setting of ICI treatment.
5. To evaluate the gut microbiome and its potential role as predictive marker in evolving irAEs and as a potential prognostic marker for efficacy of ICI treatment
6. To describe the impact of QoL in patients treated with ICI and patients who develop irAE.
Description of the cohort
Patients, all solid tumors, scheduled to receive treatment with ICI in the Department of Oncology, OUH.
Data and biological material
Blod samples, faeces, and questionnaire data will be collected af stored securely using OPEN Biobank, REDCap and Regional SharePoint site.